Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Job Updates.

Alrighty, it's been a few days since I updated this. All the jobs that I wasn't %100 sure about I got, except Levi's. My summer schedule isn't looking all that exciting, but hey the money does. Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays I will be working at a daycare for $35 a day. Saturdays I work at Ames Farm Inn with the bestie, and a few times a week I work at the gym down the street helping a friend clean. I usually go in a at 9 at night and head home anytime between 12 and 1 in the morning. I can't wait until my first paycheck. Heather did the math and I'll be making close to $1000 a month. That's not bad I suppose. I should have my laptop by the end of the summer at this rate.

I'm turning into a night owl. I usually get this burst of energy around 8:00 and I'm usually out until 10:30 at night. Summer nights are turning into my favorite part of summer. It just seems more peaceful at night ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment