Friday, June 5, 2009

Getting Oh So Close.

First of all, I'll start off by welcoming you to the sequal to my behind the scenes blog. I accidentally deleted my other one sometime last month and am now just getting around to making a new one. Now on to the reason why I made the blog in the first place- to keep you updated.

At the moment I am sitting in my first period Digital Art and Design class for the last time, next to my best friend, Andy. This year flew by, and for that I am actually kind of depressed. Not because I am moving on with my life, that part is actually exciting, but simply because the good-byes are 10x harder than I first thought they were going to be. Maybe I'll just end the year by skipping good-byes all together and going straight to the see you later's. Sound like a good plan? Sure it does!

Next week is going to be hectic. I have graduation practice Tuesday and Wednesday, class trip to Boston on thursday, graduation on friday, and my graduation party on Saturday.'

The only current stress i have at the moment is my Accuplacer test that I need to take sometime this week, which decides if I really am dumb or if I have the intelligence enough to get pass the basic math section and onto the algebra part.

Onto further, non-school related updates. Most of you who read this would be well aware of the fact that I have been procrastinating big time with my driver's license. Infact, when I went to set up a driver's test appointment last week they said that the last time I took my test (and failed) was November 2007. Well, I finally got up the nerve and went to take it yesterday and not only passed it but completely surprised myself with getting a %100 on the written test. I will be taking the second half of the test (the actual driving part) the 22nd of June. I have been also stressed out over the fact that I have no money and have yet to get a call back from one of the many jobs I have applied to and checked back with numerous amount of times. God must definately be laughing at me for losing faith, becuase he not only supplied a job for me working at at Ames farm and Inn one day a week with my best friend, I also keep getting tons of job offers. I just have to wait patiently for my car to get inspected, insurance ( which would be the toughest part) and my driver's test to be able to follow through with those jobs. Not to get all "christian-like" on you, but God is good. Hmm..I really think that I've mentioned everthing, but if i havent I'm sure I will update you on that as well.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment